G - Gordon Ramsay @gordonramsay #AToZChallenge

Gordon Ramsay

Image Source: From the official Twitter account of @gordonramsay


Gordon Ramsey, world known chef, TVpersonality, restaurateur and a food critique who has made a place for himself in his chosen field. Do you think you can cook? It isn’t enough if you think so. Till Gordon approves, it is as good as not cooked. 

Many send their images of exquisite cuisines, to be rated. Mostly it's a thumbs down not because he hates humans but because his expectations align so well near perfection that mere mortals can hardly reach it.

Cooking is an art. If you think you are good at it, send him an image of the dish. The reply might just break your heart.


Comments

  1. I don't think I could take the critique so I won't be sending any images soon. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chef Gordon Ramsey (that's how we all say it in our house - all three words), but boy oh boy, I'd never last under his critiques. I'd be petrified the entire time! Elsie


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment