Publishing My First E-book #EbookCarnival #BlogchatterEbook


I take on the baton of Blogchatter Ebook Carnival from Roma whose Ebook The fragrance of true love  is also a part of the mix.

About Roma's EBook: Priyam, an avid writer, is a girl who is haunted by her traumatic past but is determined to stay positive and works extremely hard to give herself and her family a happy and comfortable life. However, she is a lone traveller in her journey and she likes it that way. She has built strong walls around herself so that none can hurt her bruised heart ever again. But what happens when true love knocks at her door? Is she able to fight her inner demons and embrace life or she perishes unable to do away with her agonising past? Dive in to find out how Meer enters her heart in softest steps and what destiny has in store for the lovely duo.

Every author knows that thinking about writing a book is only the first step in a series of neverending, sleep depriving, days and nights. Only then can the outcome, a book, be published. 
However, the ebook carnival as part of Blogchatter's extension of April A to Z Challenge has managed the same with extraordinary planning and implementation and the result 36 ebooks launched at once. The proud feeling when the first book with your name as author is published is less to none. This carnival has further instilled confidence in me to proceed with the other works which I have paused due to writer's block mostly induced by lack of criticism on an expert level, which now luckily is abundantly available through peers from the blogchatter's community.

My first ebook ever, A Way, Not Away, is a collection of short stories, which have been inspired by my daily interactions offering a peek into every 20 something girls life, how everything life has in store is another challenge, and how to be comfortable with being yourself. It is a perfect blend of fiction with true stories, which have inspired me to take the step forward and publish this book. 

I pass on the Baton of Blogchatter Ebook Carnival to Runjhun Noopur whose Ebook #Urdu- A Sufi Celebration of life  is also a part of the mix.

About Runjhun's Ebook: This book is a Sufi celebration — a celebration of love, humanity and values that seem to be losing their sheen.Simple, relatable and everyday life lessons are woven around equally simple and easy to use Urdu words that can easily become a part of the reader’s day to day lingo.And since Urdu is a language of the poets and a home for some of the finest poetry/couplets (ghazal, nazm, shayari and so on), these pieces are riddled with my most favorite pieces of Urdu poetry or shayaris, many of which formed the background score of my childhood that echoed with my mother's favorite Jagjit Singh's ghazals.
since Urdu is a language of the poets and a home for some of the finest poetry/couplets (ghazal, nazm, shayari and so on), these pieces are riddled with my most favorite pieces of Urdu poetry or shayaris, many of which formed the background score of my childhood that echoed with my mother's favorite Jagjit Singh's ghazals.

Comments

  1. Congrats on being published!!! It's great experience indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amy and I am so glad you wrote it. I cant wait to start reading it so that I can review it. I completely agree with you that publishing a book is the best feeling in the world really. Do read my journey of this too
    https://theaveragemom.in/wrote-first-ever-book-novel-short-stories-became-author/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment